Wednesday, August 26, 2009
The Point, Mooresville, NC Homes For Sale - Brawley Widening Continues.
The Point, Mooesville, NC Homes For Sale - Brawley Widening Continues.
Road work continues on the much anticipated widening of Brawley School Road.
The awaited project is slated to complete in Summer 2011 and appears to be on schedule. Great news for the residents of the communities and businesses along the heavily traveled route.
Some believe that during the recent RE market downturn the added negative of the extended travel time along the road has led some to further softening of the home market along Brawley including the Point.
I share this view and believe that as the road widening nears completion the area
will see a surge in new interest. There are some incredible deals to be had. We recently represented a buyer who saw a purchase price reduced over 20% from ask.
We believe The Point is the most desirable community on the Lake and feel that at the right price now a buyer will be well situated for over the long Term.
Brawley School Road
Roadworkwill also close lanes of Brawley School Road in Mooresville at various times this week:
• Between Isle of Pines Road and Poplar Grove Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. until Wednesday. (roadwork)
• Near Stutts Road from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. until Friday (storm pipe replacement)
• Near Williamson Road (widening project)
According to the NCDOT, the Brawley School Road widening contractor will not be allowed to delay traffic by use of lane closures during the following time periods:
• Monday - Friday 6-9 a.m. and 3-9 p.m. from South Fork Road to Blume Road
• Monday - Saturday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Blume Road to Williamson Road
• Monday - Saturday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Williamson Road